Have you ever heard of an all-natural toothbrush infused with charcoal fibers? Well, now you have!
To keep that pearly white smile, simply brush your teeth twice a day with this all-natural tooth whitening toothbrush. Now you have the option to protect the planet while you do it. The slim shape and soft bristles give you the perfect clean you need that’s gentle on your gums and refreshing to your overall oral hygiene! When you are finish with it, toss it in your garden, it will return to Mother Earth. What’s not to love?
All-Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal Bristles
All-Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal Bristles Every toothbrush you've ever used is still on this planet, unless it's bamboo! You can now brush responsibly with one of our bamboo charcoal toothbrushes. Experience the whitening benefits of charcoal for an impeccably fresh and clean feeling. The extra soft bristles are made from bamboo charcoal fiber with NO COLOR ADDED. Our toothbrushes are made with all natural odor resistant bamboo handles.
About this item
- Biodegradable And Eco-Friendly: Our bamboo toothbrushes are made from sustainable bamboo
- Extra Soft Bristles: Extra soft charcoal infused nylon bristles are extra gentle on the gums while still removing plaque
- Easy to Use: Use just like your old plastic toothbrushes while being kinder to the environment
- The Gaia Promise: If for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact us at Hey@gaiatabs.com and we’ll take care of it.
Clean, Safe Ingredients
Is a sweet-tasting crystalline derived from the plant xylose also known as wood sugar and present in some plant tissues. It is used in our product as a natural sweetener.
Is a gelatinous substance obtained from the aloe plant. It is used in our product as a natural soothing ingredient that calms sensitivity.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is isolated from the leaves of the tea tree, Melaleuca alternifolia. It is used in our product for its antiseptic properties tea tree oil that can improve conditions of gum diseases, periodontal diseases, and oral cavity hygiene. Tea tree oil seems to be used these days in almost every “natural” dental product.
Is a natural form of carbon commonly used to filter contaminants. Activated charcoal is most frequently used to prevent poisoning because it's porous enough to absorb certain toxins. Activated charcoal is used in our product to whiten teeth because the charcoal is used to lift stains and to make teeth look brighter and whiter.
Is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium apatite. It is used in our product as a non-toxic fluoride alternative to protect from tooth decay and plaque buildup.
Is a non-toxic and odorless compound. It is one of nature’s most gentle minerals. It is used in our product as a natural way to scrub away tooth stains and give you the brightest and cleanest smile.
Is the essential oil taken from the flowering parts and leaves of the peppermint plant. It is used in our product for its extreme effectiveness at killing anaerobic bacteria, the type of bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment like the mouth.
Others VS Us
|Gaiatabs||Standard Toothpaste||Other Tooth Tabs||Natural Toothpaste|
|Vegan And Cruelty Free|
|Formulated By Experts|
How to use
- 1 Pop a tablet in your mouth and chew to dissolve it.
- 2 Wet your toothbrush and brush those pearly whites!
- 3 Smile to get a glimpse of the foam working its magic
- 4 Gargle and rinse to get that sweet “so fresh, so clean” feel.
- 5 Repeat twice a day for that winning smile!