Toothpaste tablets vs regular toothpaste in a tube advantage
Toothpaste tablets are one of the latest inventions in hygiene. Marketed as an eco-friendly, all-natural product, toothpaste tablets have many benefits over regular toothpaste. From easier to use, more convenient packaging to more natural ingredients and more effective cleaning, these little tablets offer something for everyone.
Toothpaste tablets are often considered to be a convenient alternative to regular toothpaste tubes. As opposed to other toothpaste, which often contains additional chemicals, toothpaste tablets contain all-natural ingredients such as baking soda and cinnamon oil. These natural ingredients do not have additional side effects.
Regular toothpaste is also quite messy - because they need tubes in order to be stored and transported. However, regular toothpaste can be stored in any jar or jar container.
Toothpaste tablets on the other hand come in different sizes and shapes. This makes it easier to store toothpaste tablets in a place that is out of sight and reach.
Additionally, the all-natural ingredients used in toothpaste tablets are safe, while other types of toothpaste are known to cause health problems.
Benefits for using all natural products
Benefits for using all-natural products include the following:
- Natural toothpaste tablets contain baking soda, a natural ingredient that fights both cavities and bad breath.
- Natural toothpaste do not contain sodium lauryl sulfate or fluoride which are known to cause health problems.
- Natural toothpaste tablets fight bacteria and plaque while giving you fresh breath, unlike other types of toothpaste.
- Natural toothpaste tablets are easy to use and convenient.
- Natural toothpaste tablets come in different tastes, colors, shapes and sizes which is a unique characteristic of regular toothpaste.
Reasons Why You Should Avoid Regular Toothpaste
Regular toothpaste is the most commonly used dental hygiene product. However, regular toothpaste has its drawbacks. These are the five most prominent reasons why you should avoid regular toothpaste.
- Regular toothpaste has a lot of artificial ingredients in them. Regular toothpaste contains over 300 chemicals, including monosodium glutamate which can damage enzymatic processes in your body.
- Regular toothpaste contains fluoride which is a toxic chemical. The ingredients in regular toothpaste can interact with the fluoride in your mouth and cause side-effects such as neurologic problems, weakened bones and teeth, birth defects and cancer.
- Regular toothpaste contains artificial sweeteners that are very difficult to digest. These artificial sweeteners can cause gastric problems such as bloating, diarrhea and vomiting. These side-effects are more likely to occur if the person has an existing gastric condition.
- Regular toothpaste has a lot of artificial colors and flavors that are not necessary. Regular toothpaste contains artificial flavors and colors that do not belong to the natural world. These synthetic dyes and flavors are toxic to your body and can cause a lot of health problems such as hypoglycemia, headaches, asthma, depression and other psychological issues.
- Regular toothpaste contains a lot of chemicals that are difficult to digest. These components in regular toothpaste may cause allergic reactions in your body. Common allergies include headaches, asthma, depression, fatigue and other psychological problems.
Toothpaste tablets have an advantage over regular toothpaste because they contain all-natural ingredients without fluoride and other harmful chemicals that can cause cavities.
It is recommended that you avoid regular toothpaste because of the many possible side effects due to the high levels of lead and other chemicals. Fluoride is commonly considered a toxin by alternative medicine practitioners and nutrition experts alike and can be harmful to your health.